Sorry, but the page you are trying to view doesn't exist.
Closest Match: Garden Rose Bloom Bench - http://www.kellys-diy.com/products/garden/garden-furniture/garden-benches/garden-rose-bloom-bench.asp
Other possible matches:
- Garden Master Hand Cultivator (91.13%)
- Garden Master Stainless Steel Hand Cultivator
- Hints and tips on using Compost and Peat Moss (70.30%)
- Multi-Purpose Compost is a general purpose, peat based compost, ideal for a variety of uses around the garden. Specially formulated to retain moisture, for strong root and plant growth. This compost comes with added nutrients which feed plants for the first 5 to 6 weeks.
- Xcavator Garden Rake (68.76%)
- Xcavator 14 Tooth Gardening Rake
- April Gardening (66.88%)
- Beware late frosts and keep vulnerable plants and new shoots protected at night if frost is forecast and with our current weather frost may be very probable. Don’t be tempted to put out tender bedding until much later on in the month and even then be prepared to cover it if necessary.
- Leaves, leaves go away. (65.07%)
- Leaves leaves go away, come again another day. Ok, well the song usually involves rain but this is how a lot of us feel when we see leaves lying in our lawn. For many of us it can be a thankless task to go out and gather up leaves only for more to fall or blow in from a neighbours garden. If you are faced with piles of leaves in your garden, you can find ways of making the collection process a lot easier by using a combination different gardening tools.
- Garden Surface Hero Power Cleaner (64.30%)
- Garden Surface Hero Power Cleaner - 750ml
- New Website Launched (63.44%)
- New website launched today. Buy from Kellys from the comfort of your own home.
- Autumn Gardening Tips (61.64%)
- As the Summer days are coming to an end, it's time to start thinking about preparing your garden for the Autumn and Winter months ahead. This week we are going to look at some of the things you can do to get your garden ready for the Autumn and how you can start preparing it for Spring 2013.
- Outdoor Living (51.51%)
- This week has seen a marked improvement on the weather front, no snow or frost and we've even seen some sunshine which always help to lift everyones mood. Saying that the rain never seems to far away but at least it will hopefully give the garden a bit of a growth spurt.