Sorry, but the page you are trying to view doesn't exist.
Other possible matches:
- Garden Master Hand Cultivator (91.13%)
- Garden Master Stainless Steel Hand Cultivator
- Kellys BBQ Morning (84.45%)
- Kellys of Warrenpoint is the place to be on Saturday 7th July as they host their very own BBQ morning. Fed up of burning burgers and sausages and cooking the same food BBQ after BBQ for family and friends! Well come along on the morning and get advice and tips on how to make the most of your BBQ experience.
- Gardening (72.86%)
- Gardening advice from Kellys DIY
- Xcavator Garden Rake (68.76%)
- Xcavator 14 Tooth Gardening Rake
- Hozelock watering products (65.45%)
- Hozelock watering with Kellys
- Leaves, leaves go away. (65.07%)
- Leaves leaves go away, come again another day. Ok, well the song usually involves rain but this is how a lot of us feel when we see leaves lying in our lawn. For many of us it can be a thankless task to go out and gather up leaves only for more to fall or blow in from a neighbours garden. If you are faced with piles of leaves in your garden, you can find ways of making the collection process a lot easier by using a combination different gardening tools.
- Garden Surface Hero Power Cleaner (64.30%)
- Garden Surface Hero Power Cleaner - 750ml
- Autumn Gardening Tips (61.64%)
- As the Summer days are coming to an end, it's time to start thinking about preparing your garden for the Autumn and Winter months ahead. This week we are going to look at some of the things you can do to get your garden ready for the Autumn and how you can start preparing it for Spring 2013.
- April Gardening (53.00%)
- Beware late frosts and keep vulnerable plants and new shoots protected at night if frost is forecast and with our current weather frost may be very probable. Don’t be tempted to put out tender bedding until much later on in the month and even then be prepared to cover it if necessary.