Sorry, but the page you are trying to view doesn't exist.
Other possible matches:
- The Benefits of Laminate Flooring (84.56%)
- Newry Democrat "Get the job done with Kellys" column. Laminate Flooring. What does this mean to you? For many of you, laminate flooring may be seen as a cheap product to stay clear off. Some see it as a poor imitation of real hardwood flooring and others can be put off by the price. Sometimes the price can indicate a lack of quality, but this couldn't be further from the truth. This week we are going to look at some of the benefits to laminate flooring and why you should consider looking at it when thinking of flooring your home in 2013.
- Laminate Flooring - Durable, Affordable and Long Lasting (75.79%)
- This week we are going to look at laminate wooden floors. When it comes to durability and lifespan it would be difficult to find a flooring product that's tougher and more versatile than laminate. Laminate flooring is not only cost effective but available in a variety of colours and finishes, and is extremely simple to install.
- Solid, Semi-Solid or Laminate Flooring? (69.78%)
- Newry Democrat "Get the job done with Kellys" column: Solid wooden flooring is exactly what it says, a piece of solid wood usually around 18-20mm in depth with a tongue and groove edge for joining. It comes in all different species of wood with various different widths usually from 80mm-180mm and random lengths. The thinner boards are more suitable to narrow spaces making the area feel bigger and vice versa.
- Semi Solid 3-Strip Oak Flooring (65.32%)
- Semi Solid 3-Strip White Oak Flooring
- Why you should consider laminate flooring. (63.79%)
- Newry Democrat "Get the job done with Kellys" column: As we approach the middle of February and the day of love (Valentines Day), one thing that seems to split a lot of people is a love for laminate flooring. It's a bit like marmite in that you either love it or hate it. This week we are going to look at reasons to love laminate flooring, what it is made of and why you should look at using it in your home this Spring.
- Wooden and Laminate Flooring Construction (59.12%)
- Wooden and Laminate Flooring Construction
- Stanley Decor (57.74%)
- Stanley Decor Paint Brush
- Frequently Asked Questions (55.32%)
- Frequently asked questions about Wooden Flooring
- Wooden Floors & Under Floor Heating (54.39%)
- When selecting a wooden floor for your home, under floor heating does pose a few issues which must be addressed.