Sorry, but the page you are trying to view doesn't exist.
Other possible matches:
- Get organised and clutter free in 2013 (95.52%)
- Newry Democrat "Get the job done with Kellys" column. For many of us, normality has finally set in and the holiday period is now only a memory. For some of you, there may still be reminders of the Christmas period, whether this is in boxes and post sitting around your home, or perhaps the extra few pound put on that you are looking to get rid off this January. Now don't panic, we are not going to start giving tips and advice on training and dieting in 2013.
- Get your home ready for Christmas (90.58%)
- The festive season is slowly creeping up on us and as you sit and read through this column you may not even realise that it is only 4 weeks until Christmas Day. A frightening thought perhaps, but in 4 weeks time our thoughts will turn to friends and family and spending time with loved one's over the Christmas period. With Christmas fast approaching it is easy to forget your home in between all the madness of shopping for presents.
- Weber One-Touch Original (79.86%)
- Classic design, with added convenience...easy cleaning at the push of a lever!
- Ulster Cancer Foundation Donation (75.93%)
- Staff from Kellys presenting a cheque to the Ulster Cancer Foundation. A big thank you to all our customers who helped us reach a fantastic amount of £503!!
- New Website Launched (70.85%)
- New website launched today. Buy from Kellys from the comfort of your own home.
- Mulberry - Solid Fuel Cooker (69.24%)
- Mulberry range cookers offer everything you need in a modern cooker while heating your home and your water. With its beautifully enamelled, quality cast iron finish, the Mulberry range cooker is a stylish, efficient addition to any home.
- To Feature or Not To Feature - that is the question! (67.87%)
- This week we are going to look at feature walls, and how you can use them to make a statement in the home. Feature walls are becoming ever more popular but if you are planning on selling your house or want something neutral for daily living then feature walls aren't for you. Stick to whites, creams and oatmeal colours that are clean, fresh and easy to live with. There are some of you though who may want to be that bit more adventurous. If this is you then a feature wall could be just what you need.
- Issue 36 - Adding value to your home (62.91%)
- This week we will discuss how saving energy can add value to your home.
- Issue 31 - Insulating your home (62.66%)
- This week we will discuss the different ways in which you can insulate your home and help reduce your fuel bills.