Sorry, but the page you are trying to view doesn't exist.
Closest Match: Fireside - http://www.kellys-diy.com/blog/fireside.asp
Other possible matches:
- Do you want to start saving money? (82.64%)
- Do you want to save money?
Why not start by making insulation and ventilation your first step toward saving energy and money today.
- Why use wood? (73.17%)
- Heat your home with wood.
- Get your home ready for Christmas (72.87%)
- The festive season is slowly creeping up on us and as you sit and read through this column you may not even realise that it is only 4 weeks until Christmas Day. A frightening thought perhaps, but in 4 weeks time our thoughts will turn to friends and family and spending time with loved one's over the Christmas period. With Christmas fast approaching it is easy to forget your home in between all the madness of shopping for presents.
- New Website Launched (72.17%)
- New website launched today. Buy from Kellys from the comfort of your own home.
- Loft Insulation (71.30%)
- Loft Insulation
- To Feature or Not To Feature - that is the question! (67.78%)
- This week we are going to look at feature walls, and how you can use them to make a statement in the home. Feature walls are becoming ever more popular but if you are planning on selling your house or want something neutral for daily living then feature walls aren't for you. Stick to whites, creams and oatmeal colours that are clean, fresh and easy to live with. There are some of you though who may want to be that bit more adventurous. If this is you then a feature wall could be just what you need.
- Mulberry - Solid Fuel Cooker (65.46%)
- Mulberry range cookers offer everything you need in a modern cooker while heating your home and your water. With its beautifully enamelled, quality cast iron finish, the Mulberry range cooker is a stylish, efficient addition to any home.
- Issue 36 - Adding value to your home (62.91%)
- This week we will discuss how saving energy can add value to your home.
- Why Insulate Your Loft (62.89%)
- Newry Democrat "Get the job done with Kellys" column.
In an uninsulated home a quarter of your heat is lost through the roof. Insulating your loft is a simple and effective way to reduce your heating bills and you can even do it yourself.