Sorry, but the page you are trying to view doesn't exist.
Other possible matches:
- Multi Fuel Burning Stoves (97.24%)
- The great thing about multi fuel stoves is as the name suggests, they can burn a wide range of different fuels. These can include wood, peat and coal. They also offer you flexibility on fuel allowing you to change fuel as prices increase.
- Issue 6 - Multi Burning Stoves (94.64%)
- This week we will discuss ‘Multi Burning Stoves’. Due to fluctuating fuel costs, people are turning to multi-fuel stoves as a more economical and environmentally friendly way to heat their homes.
- Why use wood? (80.46%)
- Heat your home with wood.
- Olymberyl Gabriel - Matt (75.76%)
- Olymberyl Gabriel Multi Fuel Stove - A great looking, traditional medium sized 5kW stove from Olymberyl, built to last, perfect for any home needing an efficient stove.
- Stove & Christmas Event 2011 (71.82%)
- Kellys Stove & Christmas Event November 2011. Great discounts on stoves ordered on the day, and also some huge savings on Christmas decorations.
- Broseley Hercules (71.28%)
- The Hercules range of boiler stoves are powerful, robust and capable of performing the most demanding task.
- Olymberyl Aidan Boiler - Matt (69.37%)
- A large stove with powerful back boiler capabilities for heating up to 10 radiators! With plenty of heat in reserve for heating your room. Great traditional styling from Olymberyl with a top efficiency reaching 78%!
- Olymberyl Paladin - Matt (68.27%)
- A great medium sized, traditionally styled stove from Olymberyl, with built-in 4kW backboiler for your central heating. A fantastic addition to your home enabling you to get the best out of your fireplace!
- Multi-Burning Stoves (67.13%)
- An open fire has been estimated to be only around 20 - 25 per cent efficient, wood/multi-burning stoves manage around 80 per cent efficiency, giving an immediate and substantial saving in energy usage.