This kettle barbecue has a 43 cm chrome-plated cooking grill and is suitable for cooking food for up to four people. It features an enamelled lid and fire bowl with chrome-plated ventilation discs for heat control. A chrome ash collecting tray is also supplied, for easy clean up after use. The barbecue also features side carry handles, to help you place the barbecue exactly where it's needed, while the weather-resistant wheels help you to easily move the barbecue around your garden.
This barbecue is capable of cooking many different types of food. It copes well with the basics such as sausages and burgers but is equally at home cooking more adventurous foods such as fish, seafood or even grilled fruit.
Landmann charcoal barbecues can be used with lumpwood charcoal or briquettes while the gas models use readily available propane gas cylinders.
- Enamelled firebowl and lid
- Chrome-plated ventilation discs
- Chrome-plated cooking grill. Cooking area - 41.5 cm diameter
- The item comes manufacturer boxed and will indicate on the packaging what the contents are
- 2 weather-resistant wheels