The entire kettle range is formed using fire and rust-resistant lid and bowl made from steel and porcelain enamel inside and out making them weatherproof and extremely durable.
Underneath the No-rust Ash Catcher there is a convenient shelf fitted between the legs for keeping utensils and accessories to hand when grilling as well crack -proof all weather wheels so the Weber® Original Kettle™ 57cm Black can be easily moved around to the ideal spot for grilling where ever that may be.
The lid of the Weber® Original Kettle™ 57cm Black, which is designed to be kept in place when the barbecue is in use to create the perfect grilling conditions, has a weather-proof handle with protective heat shield complete with lid mounted thermometer, a real plus when indirect grilling, and a rust-proof aluminium vent to control the air flow and temperature under the lid for fantastic results whatever the food is being barbecued.
At the heart of the kettle sits a 57cm triple-plated cooking grate, that gives an big 2552cm² cooking area which is a spacious enough to allow for socializing with all but the largest groups of family or friends whether it is a planned or unplanned spot of al fresco dining
H – 99cm
W – 59cm
D – 66cm
Cooking Area – 2552cm²
- 10-year limited warranty.
- Weather-proof handle with a protective heat shield.
- Fire and rust-resistant lid and bowl are made from steel and porcelain-enamel coated inside and out. This makes them weather-proof and extremely durable.
- Rust-proof aluminium vents provide the proper airflow for perfect barbecuing.
- The rust resistant cooking grate is triple-plated making it extremely durable.
- Rust-proof removable ash catcher.
- Glass-reinforced nylon handles.
- Crack proof all weather wheels.
- Charcoal measuring cup.